Strategy Analyst (SH)
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with our global teams to conduct research on market trends, consumption patterns and competitive positions (e.g. market segmentation and addressable market), to derive findings and recommendations
- Work with other business units (Business Development, Marketing, Operations, Product etc), providing strategic support to drive platform growth
- Data-driven and qualitative analysis to develop key insights and provide impactful recommendations for our business
- Assist management in updating and preparing key operational metrics, financial models, presentations and reports
- Coordinate and facilitate in-house communications and developments across functions
- Assist with ad-hoc duties as required
What we expect from you
- Final/Penultimate Year Undergraduate with Bachelor’s degree, preferably with exposure to Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics; Graduates applying for full-time role will be considered as well
- Relevant experience in Investment Banking/Consulting/Tech will be an added advantage; Good understanding on the Global Payments ecosystem & Digital Assets industry
- High level of interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Self-driven with a proven ability to manage time and multiple priorities well – Comfortable working in a VUCA environment
- Entrepreneurial with strong business acumen - ability to articulate analyses and translate to actionable business insights
- Fluent in English for cross-functional communication. Fluent in Mandarin is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint) and Google Workspace
- Good to have but not a must: Python, SQL or other querying languages
See more open positions at Coins.ph
Something looks off?