Motion Designer (PH)
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you’ll do
· Collaborate not only with the creative team, but with stakeholders across the company on animation covering a wider range of subject matters
· Create concepts and stroyboards that translate into high quality animations, in both 2D and 3D (ideally)
· Develop animated marketing collateral, and assets that we can use on our product touchpoints
· Work fluidly across motion and graphic/visual design
· Help us establish design standards and systems that scale across different platforms and product lines.
· Champion Design within the organization and proactively help us raise the bar for quality
What you’ll need
· 4+ years of experience building and shipping products to end-users
· A portfolio of work that caries your unique signature
· Strong motion and visual design skills
· Expert level skills in the tools of the trade: After Effects, etc. (Lotti and/or Cinema4D are a plus)
· Experience presenting work to different stakeholders, clearly and succinctly articulating your ideas and concepts
What we offer
· Competitive package
· Results-oriented, fast-paced team culture
· Paid vacation leaves and sick leaves
· Meaningful and impactful work
See more open positions at Coins.ph
Something looks off?