Partner Solutions Associate (PH)
Capital Region, Iceland
Posted on Tuesday, June 13, 2023
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
What you'll do
- Help in maintaining strong relationships with our integrated partners by providing prompt and accurate resolutions to partner concerns.
- Work closely with relevant departments to resolve issues.
- Demonstrate clear, effective, and professional communication.
- Meet and exceed performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Raise unusual spikes in volume and recurring issues to the immediate supervisor for root cause analysis and permanent resolution.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the immediate supervisor and may have an impact on business operations and company goals.
What we expect from you
- Educational background in business administration, management, finance, entrepreneurship, operations, or relevant work experience.
- Preferably have experience in customer service and BPO. Exposure to financial services/institutions and financial technology industries is highly desirable.
- Experience in B2B (business-to-business) support and industry is a must.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills even under pressure.
- Has knowledge of Google Suite programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Filipino.
- Highly-flexible, able to wear multiple hats, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to solve problems in a high-volume environment.
- Keen to details and able to work with minimal to no supervision.
- Has a track record for getting things done - drive, ownership, and execution are at the core of our culture.
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.