Senior Accounts Payable Associate
Accounting & Finance
Capital Region, Iceland
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
Who We Are
At Coins.ph, we are driven by our vision of a world where everyone has access to financial services. We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and continuous learning on the job.
We are looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia through blockchain technology.
What you'll do
- Complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness of all payments
- Coordinate with different teams to gather data, receive and monitor invoices ensure approval from managers and authorized approvers.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to correct accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports;
- Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying Tax ID numbers, scheduling and preparing checks and online fund transfers, and resolving purchase orders, contracts, invoices, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
- Ensure credit is received for outstanding memos.
- Pay employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances;
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Maintain historical records by microfilming and filing documents.
- Disburse petty cash by recording entries and verifying documentation.
- Generate BIR reports and applicable taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices and outstanding payables.
- Assist in audits and generate useful reports
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplish Finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Who you are
- Graduate of Finance and Any Business Related Course
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Knowledgeable on tracking budget expenses
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must be thorough and organized
- Adept at analyzing information
- Can work independently
- Team player
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.