Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases;
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities;
- Perform thorough regression tests;
- Implement, optimize and maintain automation tests on new/existing systems;
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to identify, document and track defects as well as UX issues.
- Experience in writing test cases for applications;
- 2+ years of relevant experience as a QA engineer/ tester;
- All kind of testing (manual, unit, functional, integration);Python (Django/Vanilla), Golang;
- Automation framework like WebDriverIO or similar;
- Aware of design patterns(Testing patterns, Anti-patterns);
- A well-maintained Github profile with samples of your prior work. Relevant open-source commits or other public work vetted by developers online is a big plus;
- Experience in testing FinTech products or other financial systems such trading and automated trading system.
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.