Head of Risk
JULO (www.julo.co.id) is a digital lending company that is revolutionizing access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. The Company has developed digital data-driven credit underwriting and risk assessment platform to process consumer loan applications and determine their creditworthiness using its mobile app.
JULO is based in Jakarta and is backed by leading venture capital firms in Indonesia, Singapore and USA. The company is now processing applications from all over Indonesia and is in a hyper-growth period.
We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, self-starter Head of Risk to join and lead our fast-growing team.
As the Head of Risk for the organization, we are looking for an individual who is highly qualified and enthusiastic about making a significant impact. Become a member of a dynamic, fast-paced team with big dreams and goals.
Directly reporting to the CRO, this position is responsible for identifying, assessing, and reducing/ mitigating risks to the organization by:
- Characterizing potential risks and assessing the vulnerability of critical assets to specific risks
- Conducting Risk analysis and modeling to assess probability of specific risks occurring and evaluate/value the impact/consequences of occurrence
- Developing process and procedures to report on, manage and mitigate risks to acceptable levels
- Internal and external stakeholder reporting, including regulatory reporting
- Proficiency in English and Indonesian (both written and verbal) is required
- Self-starter with a creative mind, a strategic mindset, and the ability to execute and accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- A highly skilled leader, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong judgement and charisma, as well as a positive attitude.
- Have experience working under pressure in a fast-paced, results-driven start-up environment.
- Preference will be given to candidates with at least 10 years' experience in the area of risk management in either a banking or financial organization, with particular emphasis on managing credit risk for consumer lending businesses.
- Experience in portfolio management, line management, and risk segmentation in order to identify and manage potential credit risks and opportunities
- Experience in developing risk scorecards and risk acceptance criteria for all credit products, both internal and partnership-based
If you are interested, please click the Easy Apply button. Due to the high volume of CVs received, we contact only those applicants whose qualifications best match the position requirements.