Back End Developer
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Analyze and systematically approach product requirements and work closely with PMs, QAs, and Tech Leads to build business backend features/apps that are modular and reusable.
- Come up with practical short and long term solutions that minimize complexity and maximize value
- Include security, maintainability, reusability, and testability when developing software solutions and code reviewing.
- Factor Linux/Unix OS system internals, data storage, computing resources, microservices in the produced software architecture.
- Identify things that can go wrong early but also thoroughly investigate bugs reported in production.
- Apply and tailor software development concepts and best practices.
- Min 2 years of diverse software development experience and teams.
- Skilled in Python or Golang programming languages (but not limited to).
- Highly skilled in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with any of these technologies: Git, Git hooks, unit test frameworks, CI tools like CircleCI, Jenkins, Ubuntu VMs, Docker containers, and Kubernetes.
- Monitoring tools like Sentry, APM tools like Datadog.
- Log aggregators like Elasticsearch & Kibana.
- Provisioning tools like Ansible.
- Highly skilled in designing complex real world database structures and storing, managing, and analyzing large amounts of data in SQL.
- Highly skilled in all kinds of development tools that brings source code in a text file to running code in production.
- Experience in agile development processes and applications such as Jira.
- Great team player, have excellent work ethics, and have solid technical communication skills in English.
- Intermediate knowledge in web frontend development.