IT, Customer Service
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- Design, provision, configure, manage, secure, monitor, and optimize all Networking technologies used at our office:
- Appliances: modems, routers, switches, and WIFI access points
- Infrastructure: server room, UPS, AC, LAN cabling, power strips, ISP
- Software: Network traffic management, topology, firewall, and VPN
- Design, provision, configure, manage, secure, monitor, and optimize Telephony systems
- VOIP software, gateways, headsets, softphones, SIP trunking, call center system
- Design, provision, configure, manage, secure, monitor, and optimize personal and office Devices
- Employee laptops, monitors, printers, scanners, and electronic accessories
- Meeting devices: projectors, webcams, microphones, TVs
- Security systems: CCTV and biometric system
- Messaging systems: email and internal messaging
- Provide Fast and Full Support to all JULO members as they use these technologies, especially operational agents.
- Hands-on experience and understanding the principles with networking technologies such as Mikrotik, TP-Link, Ubiquiti, and many more such that you can adapt to any requirements.
- Hands-on experience building and maintaining telephony solutions such as Asterisk for large scale Call Center
- Passion for customer service and understanding of users’ needs and skill levels
- Expert in both Microsoft Windows and its software products as well as Linux/Ubuntu and other open source software solutions.
- Strong ownership of tasks, projects, and investigation delivering results according to deadline independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills collaborating with people in other departments.
- Positive and can-do attitude especially when faced with big challenges.
- Ability to communicate clearly, timely, and professionally with both technical and non-technical users both in Indonesian and English.
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in this field with the expected responsibilities for a company of 200 - 500 employees.