Quality Assurance Desk Collections
You will be maintaining the service quality of the collection team by analysing their performance and provide coaching and feedbacks. Your goal is to achieve an excellent level of customer satisfaction when they are dealing with our collection officers.
- Min Diploma degree from any major.
- Min 1 year experience as a Quality Assurance Collection from Banking/Fintech Industry.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Service mindset and Customer driven.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills. You will be maintaining service quality by regular feedbacks and coaching. You will also be interacting with various other teams and departments in JULO. In that, you sometimes will need to work as a team and other times by yourself. You need to be a self-starter.
- Achieve zero complaint from Customer (via AFPI/OJK) regarding Collection process.
- Reducing findings (tardiness/inaccuracies) from Collections team.
- Ensuring Collection officer’s job performance based by Evaluating based on data and provide recommend action to correct. This includes ensuring that the collection officers are up to date with policies and SOP,
- Do “heat check” by taking random sampling from Collection officers (recordings, chat, etc) to ensure their service level.
- Provide regular feedback and calibration to Collection officers and Collection Team Leaders to ensure their service level and quality