Backend Engineer - Product Reliability
We are looking for
What is BE-PRE?
An engineer with combination between Backend Engineer and Product Support. BE-PRE should be the first one to know about product / business function reliability, including issue monitoring, performance, bugs within the business scope.
- Respond quickly to production issues reported and apply data fixes as needed (using Python).
- Investigate the root cause of a production issue (note findings and analysis) and escalate the issue.
- Verify that the fix for the root cause of the production issue is released and successful.
- Regularly monitor current stable features for any issues.
- Work well and closely with
The Product team
Android, Backend, Infrastructure Engineers
Skill Requirements :
- Read & troubleshoot source code and apply patch scripts (Python)
- Excellent communication with various people (verbal and written)
- Can communicate clearly, timely, and professionally:
- With technical and non-technical users,
- With leadership roles and individual contributors
- In English and Indonesian.
- Data analysis using SQL, Excel, and from monitoring tools (Sentry, Datadog, Grafana, etc.)
- General advanced knowledge of software systems.
- Full stack knowledge and software architecture.
- Highly skilled in working on Linux-based OS and open source IDE.
- Practical problem solver: highly analytical, great team player, have excellent work ethic, and have strong customer success mentality.
- Expert in multi-tasking, both in executing and managing tasks thoroughly in issue tracking tools.
- 1-2 years of experience building and maintaining software applications used by a large user base.