Scrum Master (mid level)
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2024
We are looking for
- someone with a passion for process improvements and a can-do attitude to work closely with cross functional software development teams to facilitate the Scrum framework so that agile values can be applied appropriately to the teams making them high performing.
- Responsible for team performance and its OKRs in terms of development process management for multiple teams.
- Coach the team members in self-management but also when needed help the teams manage their Scrum events: standups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospective, etc. and facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Ensure that all Scrum events take place and are positive, effective, and efficient.
- Support the Product Owners with regards to grooming and maintaining the product backlog, its items, and the team goal.
- Support the Development teams to focus on outcomes and get to a “done increment”.
- Assist with internal and external communication to improve transparency and push information timely.
- Guide the teams to manage blockers and remove impediments by finding the right people to remove the impediment.
- Work towards a trusting and safe environment with an emphasis on healing and problem solving rather than people blaming.
- Give recommendations continuously on how teams can improve using quantitative and qualitative data on the health of the development process.
- Coach multiple teams and the supporting organizations on applying Agile practices and values.
- Work well and closely with : The Product team, Data Analysts and Data Scientists, Android, Backend, Frontend Engineers, QA Engineers
- Must live in INDONESIA
- Experienced as Scrum Master (not include Project Manager)
- Practical problem solver, highly analytical, great team player, have excellent work ethic, and have a strong people development and process improvement mentality.
- Can communicate clearly, timely, and professionally:
- With technical and non-technical members,
- With leadership roles and individual contributors
- In English and Indonesian,
- For coaching, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- Expert in multi-tasking, both in prioritizing, executing, and managing initiatives thoroughly.
- Strong knowledge of the Scrum framework as well as other Agile frameworks.
- Expert in using Jira as the main tracking tool for the teams.
- 3 years of experience working in agile cross-functional teams with at least 2 years as the role of Scrum Master.