About the Role
About the role:
majoo is looking for a Sales Trainer supervisor to be part of our extensive sales learning & development journey. You’ll be part of our tight-knit Academy team, whose primary goal is to elevate the skills of our employees, and heavily collaborate with the Sales team to build a salesforce with sustainable skills and competency. To succeed, you’ll need both your comprehensive understanding of Salesmanship and knowledge of learning strategies.
What will you do:
- Conduct skills gap analyses to identify areas of improvement for the Telesales team.
- Produce and deliver ongoing training that will enable the team to identify opportunities and to further maximize the performance.Utilize current sales methodologies and implement effective learning solutions aligned with business priorities and initiatives.
- Organize training and or liaise with external trainers or industry professionals.Monitor sales results to be consistently within the company’s target as a way to report on the impact of training programs.
- Evaluate the current learning and development methodologies and strategize new improvements continuously.
- Maintain updated records of training material, curricula, and cost management.
- Join hands and become buddies or peers with Sales Leaders to develop sales team capability in their respective areas.
- Develop a Sales Capability team under their reporting line to reach their full potential
- At least 4-6 years experience as a salesperson and a minimum of 2 years experience as a leader
- An expertise in learning & development processes and strategies
- A compelling communicator both in written and verbal skills who can inspire their audiences
- Proficiency in using and exploring Google Suite, especially Google Sheets to recap, maintain, and monitor training and performance databases
- Willingness to learn in a fast-moving environment
- High sense of responsibility and commitment
- Good team management and leadership
- Well organized & structured working style