IT Application Support
IT, Customer Service
Posted on Thursday, July 6, 2023
- Provide technical support for enterprise-level application systems.
- Respond to general questions and trouble tickets in a timely manner.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify potential solutions for how to resolve an issue.
- Document issue triage as troubleshooting progresses.
- Follow best practices for change control of proposed solutions.
- Document actionable bugs for engineering resolution.
- Participate in application testing process e.g., unit test, system integration test, user acceptance test, etc.
- Maintain service reports.
- Open a ticket through the ticketing system to help verify and track all requests and incidents.
- Enforce IT security/safety procedures and policies in accordance with corporate IT policies and procedures.
Your will need to…
- Bachelor's Degree in the related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Must have basic knowledge of SQL and possess good logic
- Experience in supporting the insurance system (GISWEB) will be an advantage
- Basic knowledge of application programming to help automate various internal tasks
- Good command of English will be an advantage
- Service-minded, strong interpersonal skills, and team player personalities