Executive in Underwriting Property, Engineering & Casualty
PT Sunday Insurance Indonesia has over 20 years of insurance presence in Indonesia. Our business started back in 1988 as a local general insurer known as PT Asuransi Hastin Utama before changing its name to PT Asuransi Aegis Indonesia in 2001. The company was then acquired by KSK Group Berhad (then known as Kurnia Asia Berhad) in 2007 and was renamed to PT Kurnia Insurance Indonesia. In June 2012, we adopted our present name as a part of its group-wide rebranding exercise.
We are headquartered in Jakarta and have a well-established presence throughout the country. We are well-supported by strategically-situated branches and have a growing agency network of almost 400 agents. We offer a comprehensive range of general insurance products catering to the needs of both individuals and businesses alike. Sunday Insurance is currently growing strong and constantly improving our services and processes to better serve our customers. We are currently looking for highly motivated people to become part of our exciting and focused team.
- Reading & Analyze survey report
- Risk Assessment and Risk Acceptance
- Creating Terms & Conditions
- Risk Allocation
- Coordinating with Surveyors to schedule risk survey and to guide what is needed to find on site survey
- Coordinating with reinsurance team for facultative placement or treaty special approval
- Checking and signing quotation, cover note
- Coordinating with policy processing in policy issuing
- Others duty as per ordered by superior
Education & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in any fielf Major or equivalent, preferable from insurance background
- Have min 3 years in related Underwriting field
- Advance in MS Office (Excel & Word)
- Attention to detail
- Customer service excellence, good in communication and negotiations skills.
- High discipline