Marketplace Seller Acquisition Executive (Outsource) - Bandung
West Java, Indonesia · Fairfax, VA, USA
Posted on Sunday, April 9, 2023
Brief On Why This Role/teamAs a Vendor Acquisition Executive, the main role is onboarding quality vendors on the Ula marketplace program based on various supporting criteria. This role will help enhance total GMV & Margin contribution to Ula’s marketplace model.You care deeply about handcrafting high-quality suppliers from mapping to outreach and execution. Roles And Responsibilities - What Will You Do
- Using all resources on finding quality vendors and getting them to come on board to list their products on Ula marketplace
- Meeting with suitable vendors to assess their products, inquire about their services, negotiate pricing, and communicate any product or service-related concerns.
- Understand the complete profile of the vendor coming onboard and identify potential challenges that may occur
- Liaise with the demand team on the upcoming categories that have a demand
- Handle seller pipelines and assist seller onboarding process from identification to legal agreement signing.
- Help coordinating launches of new pilot activities
- Liaison between internal and external stakeholders, i.e. Operations, Logistic, Finance, etc after onboarding of new seller till the process flow is stabilised
- Understanding pricing, demand and margin structures of products that are being listed on the marketplace for specific regions
- Undergraduate from reputable university with minimum GPA 3.5
- At Least 1 year of working experience within Vendor Management preferably in a marketplace structure
- Majoring in Business Marketing, Marketing Communication, Economic, and similar
- Available to Start immediately
- Having attention to detail, bias towards taking action and aptitude for learning
- Familiar working with Google Sheets and Data Analysis
- Flexibility to operate in a structured and unstructured environment
- Have excellent communication skills in English and Bahasa
- Experience creating detailed reports
- Candidates who are located in Bandung/Surabaya are preferred
See more open positions at Ula
Something looks off?