Executive Assistant for Founders
Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
About UsUla is reimagining how retail in emerging markets should work in the smartphone era. We’ve witnessed the rise of B2C e-commerce over the last decade in both India and Indonesia. But the small retailer, the heart and soul of retail, has been left largely underserved by e-commerce even though they’re spending hours every day on their smartphones. Ula provides a simple front-end app, powered by sophisticated back-end systems that determine everything from pricing to inventory to intelligent salesforce route planning. We are building many first of their kind technologies in the world and need your help in building the right systems.Ula is an e-commerce, technology start-up headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Jakarta and Bangalore. We are funded by Tier-1 Venture Capital — Tiger Global, Tencent, Sequoia Capital India, Lightspeed India, Prosus and among others is Jeff Bezos via his family office Bezos Expeditions.We are a culturally diverse company with 38% women and multiple nationalities. We believe that the best minds are required to solve tough problems irrespective of where they come from.For more details, visithttps://ula.app.About this role:We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented assistant to support our Founders Office. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable multi-year track record of assisting senior executives in a fast-paced business environment. .Key ResponsibilitiesExecutive Assistant
- Manage and maintain the Founders calendar including appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements
- Ensure the Founders daily operations are smooth and stress-free, removing any administrative or technical barrier to their efficiency in liaison with other departments and external stakeholders.
- Act as the first point of contact between the Founders and internal/external stakeholders
- Arrange the logistics of board meetings and leadership summits of the company
- Manage and maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information and materials.
- Organize and maintain e-filing system and Founders contact information
- Liaise with other departments within the organization as directed by the Founders.
- Other duties as assigned by the Founders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of experience as an executive assistant or in a similar role, including at least five years of support C-suite level executives.
- Experience in a startup environment is preferred
- Able to work in dynamic environments with people from different countries and communication style
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proactive and takes accountability
- Meticulous with extreme attention to detail and the ability to work independently and prioritise tasks effectively.
- Knowledge with the Singapore Employment Act and Immigration will be an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and multiple office online tools
- Ability to speak Bahasa Indonesia and/or Malay is an advantage, not a must
- Experience working with Indonesia and/or other countries in South East Asia is a plus
See more open positions at Ula
Something looks off?