VIP Account Manager (PH)
Sales & Business Development
Capital Region, Iceland
Posted on Thursday, September 8, 2022
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
Who You Are
As VIP Account Manager, you will be one of the key people responsible for Coins.ph’s crypto trading for providing customers with liquidity and best execution. In your role, you will have ownership of the key account management for both relationships and commercial effectiveness. You will be responsible for managing key clients and ensuring the best service possible. The results from your efforts will directly impact the performance of the brand and company. You should be comfortable with deadlines and working under pressure. You have a knack for moving quickly while still paying attention to detail. You should be able to leverage data to drive key strategic decisions and rapidly iterate on ideas alongside other members of our trading, finance, and engineering teams.
What you'll do
- Maintain and develop key account relationships to bring our products and services more readily available to our customers
- Understand customers need and attend to trading needs
- Fulfill client’s order needs for both OTC and support needed for their exchange platform in general
- Liaise with OTC trader and provide quotes to customers for block trades
- Other related tasks as assigned by reporting manager
What we expect from you
- 1-4 years experience in relationship management
- Knowledge of cryptocurrency/ trading is a must
- Excellent analytical, and financial skills, with strong attention to detail
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders well
- Confident with using data to generate insights on your own. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive improvements
- You have a true passion for Coins.ph’s mission for financial inclusion across Southeast Asia and beyond
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.