Fiat Business Development Lead
Sales & Business Development
Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines · Capital Region, Iceland · United States
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2022
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Establish trusted relationships with partners to align with overall company goals
- Facilitate successful onboarding of new partners and establish key metrics of success
- Create plans that consider the partners’ goals and identify which relevant Coins products and services to offer to help them achieve their targets
- Closely monitor partner activity to prevent potential disengagement or churn
- Ensure each partner is compliant to local and international regulatory standards followed by Coins.ph
- Schedule and facilitate regular calls to understand partner pain points and explore new opportunities
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day to day basis
- Earn trust from internal and external stakeholders, manage projects, and balance contending priorities in a rapidly changing environment
- Maintain a strong understanding of Coins products and services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
What we expect from you
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Business Development or Account Management
- Graduate with a Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and ability to express insightful analysis, technical and nontechnical concepts clearly and concisely
- Excellent organizational skills to meet goals and set priorities
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Experienced in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Flexible and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work quickly without supervision
- Ability to analyze data and industry trends and translate results into better Coins solutions
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Can become an expert of Coins services and products
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- You have a true passion for Coins.ph’s mission for financial inclusion across Southeast Asia
- Have an interest in cryptocurrency and be willing to learn about the industry
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.