Accounts Resolution Associate (PH)
Capital Region, Iceland
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
What you'll do
- Resolve account assessments made by Enhanced Due Diligence and Risk teams, and communicate to customers the status of their accounts.
- Review and cross-check information and documents forwarded by our customers as part of our enhanced verification due diligence process.
- Perform account closure process and ensuring that key stakeholders complete the necessary steps.
- Investigate accounts that have a possible connection to investment schemes and fraudulent activities in line with local regulators.
- Respond to escalated tickets in a timely manner and within Service-Level Agreement - Provide support to customers with empathy and give excellent customer service experience overall.
- Work closely with cross-functional departments in providing resolutions and recommendations for customer issues.
- Evaluate Standard Operating procedures to plan and implement ways to improve service and processes.
- Stay updated on best practices to plan and implement strategies to provide excellent customer experience
- Perform other related duties and ad hoc tasks as may be required from time to time.
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports that track the team’s overall performance and identify pain points that can be improved.
What we expect from you
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Filipino.
- Strong investigatory and analytical skills
- Keen-observer, meticulous, and has an eye for details and document-validation, Highly-flexible in terms of changes and new processes
- Easy to adapt in a fast-paced work environment
- Thinks fast under pressure and solves problems on the go without being overwhelmed, Trustworthy and able to protect confidential information with discretion
- Fast-learner and able to work quickly and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Has a track record for getting things done - drive, ownership, and execution are at the core of our culture
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.