DevOps Engineer (PH)
Capital Region, Iceland
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
What you'll do
- Work with legal/compliance/security team to complies with BSP requirements
- Develop and maintain cloud infrastructures to meet reliability and scalability demands
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve incident to ensure stable operations
- Ensure that systems are secure and reliable
What you'll need
- 5 years experience in maintaining high availability service and supporting distributed cloud infrastructure
- Priority will be given to candidates with development, operation, maintenance experience in: 1. Cloud infrastructure skills (AWS, CI/CD, docker, Kubernetes, helm, terraform, anisbale, Python) 2. RDS, Redis, and Kafka middleware
- Good communication skills and documentation oriented mindset
- Experience work with BSP audit is a plus.
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.