Crypto OTC Sales (TH)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
Coins.co.th is a Digital Asset Broker and Dealer licensed by SEC Thailand. We are driven by our vision of a world where everyone has access to financial services. We place great value on open communication, work ownership, and continuous learning on the job.
We are a fast-growing startup looking to work with passionate, motivated professionals in improving our products and accelerating financial inclusion in Southeast Asia through blockchain technology.
What you'll do
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients/existing clients
- Build strategic plan strategic plan, as well as understanding client needs
- Identify opportunities and develop relationships with Institutional investors and investment consultants
- Establishing rapport, questioning, listening, matching and closing opportunities.
- Lead new business meetings and closes sales to institutional investors and consultants
- Pitch actionable ideas that align with company’s objectives
- Act as a key person with the investment sectors to ensure active, passionate support of the sales and marketing process
- Collaborate with Product, Operations, Compliance, and management team to ensure requirements are met for partner integrations
- Assist and collaborate between clients and internal team to ensure successful onboarding process
What we expect from you
- Holding a Bachelor's Degree majoring in Finance/Business Management-related course
- Understanding of startups, banking, FinTech, Bitcoin/Blockchain technology
- Knowledge and passionate about blockchain/cryptocurrency
- 2+ years of experience working in Thai capital market is a plus
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Lead generation and developing new account
- Self-driven and result-oriented, who can work with minimal supervision
- Great oral and written skill with business proficiency both English and Thai
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.