Product Manager - Compliance
Posted on Monday, January 8, 2024
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
What We’re Looking For
- Coins.ph is looking for a Product Manager with a strong fintech compliance background to joinour Product team. In this role you will help the company's Product team to make decisions based on dataand best practices. The ideal candidate has strong experience in the fintech industry in helping end users and Compliance stakeholders with innovative solutions that prioritize good user experience.
- Work with Compliance, Engineering and Design to ideate, build, and optimize our user journey, from registration to KYC and beyond
- Own related operational metrics such as KYC pass rates
- Drive strong decision-making through quantitative analysis, and qualitativeresearch (including competitor research) and customer insights
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (Compliance, CS, Operations, etc.) to scale the business while vouching for best in class user experience
You may be a good fit if
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g Computer Science) or adesign-related field (e.g Design, Human-Computer Interaction)
- You have experience building and managing fintech related compliance/KYC features and flows
- You are familiar with the onboarding/KYC flows of crypto exchanges and fintech apps
- You are familiar with the Philippines and/or Southeast Asian markets
- You possess superior analytical and quantitative skills, and have the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
- You demonstrate ability working in a data-driven environment and moving metrics to reach KPI goals
- You are insatiably curious and inquisitive (asking “why?” a lot) You are a skilled communicator and can collaborate effectively with a breadth of stakeholders including engineering, lawyers, compliance people, sales reps, and executives
- You not only welcome feedback from customers and teammates but you thrive on it
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.