Crypto OTC Trader (TH)
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
Who You Are
As Crypto OTC Trader, you will be one of the key people responsible for Coins.ph’s crypto trading for providing customers with liquidity and best execution. In your role, you will have oversight over the OTC desk and trading PnL. You will be responsible for managing execution of trades and ensuring the best service possible for our customers.
The results from your efforts will directly impact both the internal control as well as the bottom line of the company. You should be comfortable with deadlines and working under pressure. You have a knack for moving quickly while still paying attention to detail. You should be able to leverage data to drive key strategic decisions and rapidly iterate on ideas alongside other members of our trading, finance, and engineering teams.
- Design and operate workflows and systems to support OTC trading as well as manage our firm’s liquidity platform
- Evaluate market conditions and volatility, execute trade while maintaining customer satisfaction and accounts.
- Able to source for quotes from the market and obtain the best execution for our clients
- Ensure adequate record keeping to conform to regulatory requirements and regulations
- Responsible for OTC trading desk PnL
- Maintain and develop new client relationships for OTC trading
- Further improve our OTC trading workflow and processes
- 1-4 years experience in Crypto OTC trading
- Excellent analytical, and financial skills, with strong attention to detail
- Collaborate and communicate with stakeholders well
- Confident with using data to generate insights on your own. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive improvements
- You have a true passion for Coins.PH’s mission for financial inclusion across Southeast Asia and beyond
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.