Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
Coins.ph is looking for a Product Lead with a strong fintech / ewallet / payments background to joinour team. In this role you will help drive our product to have the best-in-class user experience, based on dataand industry practices. The ideal candidate has strong experience in the fintech industry helping business stakeholders with innovative solutions, and in drivinguser experience initiatives.
- Work with Engineering and Design to ideate, build, and optimize our mobile app user journey from onboarding to payments and trading
- Own related operational metrics like KYC pass rates, payment success rates, etc.
- Drive decision-making through quantitative results, testing, qualitative research and customer insights
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders (Marketing, Design, Operations, Compliance,Legal, etc.) to scale the platform while managing operational efficiency
You may be a good fit if
- You have at least 7 years of experience building and managing crypto, ewallet or other fintech products in SE Asia and/or greater China
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a technical field (e.g Computer Science) or ad esign-related field (e.g. Design, Human-Computer Interaction)
- You have a track record of managing a team of PMs, Engineers or product feature teamsYou possess superior analytical and quantitative skills, and have the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions You demonstrate ability working in a data-driven environment and moving metrics to reach KPI goals
- You are insatiably curious and inquisitive, driving your logic from first principles
- You are a skilled communicator and can collaborate effectively with a breadth of stakeholders including engineering, lawyers, compliance people, sales reps, and executives
- You proactively seek feedback from our users, CS and other stakeholders to continuously improve our product
- Shanghai China/Singapore
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.