Sales & Business Development
Metro Manila, Philippines
Posted on Friday, January 26, 2024
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Engage with potential clients to understand their business requirements and challenges related to our products and offerings
- Conduct product demos and walk-throughs for our webapp and API productsWork with our BD and Product/Engineering teams to design tailored solutions that meet or exceed client expectations
- Draft technical proposals including flowcharts, sequence diagrams, flow of funds, etc. based on our offerings
- Provide technical support to the BD team during client meetings, including post-sales supportCollaborate with the Product team to make improvements and new feature suggestions based on client feedback and market research
What we expect from you
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a technical field (e.g Computer Science)
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience in an engineering or technical product role
- Experience in building and managing crypto, payments, fintech 2B and SaaS products
- Familiarity with the Philippines and/or Southeast Asian markets
- Good communication skills
- Able to collaborate effectively with a breadth of stakeholders including clients, engineering/product, compliance, BD and more
- Receptive to feedback from customers and teammates
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.