Customer Service and Verification Associate
Posted on Thursday, February 1, 2024
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the earliest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Manage daily customer due diligence requests and requirements
- Provide quality checking and verification of customer information in line with company policies and procedures
- Evaluate risk level of customers upon onboarding
- Identify bottlenecks that affect the performance of the KYC team and the KYC customer experience
- Plan and implement strategies to provide excellent customer experience while maintaining risk controls
- Coordinate with other teams to cascade customer issues and ensuring these are properly and effectively resolved in a timely manner
- Stay updated on KYC/CDD best practices, analyze market trends and customer behavior and understand on how to apply it to Coins
- Perform other related duties and tasks as may be required from time to time
What we expect from you
- Passionate about building lasting customer relationships and prioritizes taking care of customers
- Graduate of Business Management, Finance or equivalent
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Filipino
- Strong analytical skills and advanced knowledge in Google Suite programs
- Highly-flexible, able to wear multiple hats, and thrives in a fast-paced work environment
- Thinks fast under pressure and solves problems on the go without being overwhelmed
- Trustworthy and able to protect confidential information with discretion
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and able to work quickly without supervision
- Discreet and upholds customer privacy and confidential information
- Has a track record for getting things done - drive, ownership, and execution is at the core of our culture
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.