Money Laundering Reporting Officer
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
Join the Pioneer Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Coins is the most established crypto brand in The Philippines and has gained the trust of more than 18 million users. Through the easy-to-use mobile app, users can buy and sell a variety of different cryptocurrencies and access a wide range of financial services.
Coins is fully regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) and is the first ever crypto-based company in Asia to hold both Virtual Currency and Electronic Money Issuer licenses from a central bank.
Join the leading Crypto Brand in the Philippines!
Who we are
We are one of the oldest and largest crypto platforms in Southeast Asia offering exchange and wallet services to our users. Our product lineup also includes electronic payment service and e-wallet. Through our wallet, users can send money to anyone, pay for bills, shop online at over 100,000 merchants, receive money transfers from 200+ countries even without a bank account, and of course view and purchase cryptocurrencies.
What you'll do
- Lead the AML function of our Poland entity.
- Researches, assesses, implements, and manages the areas of financial services regulations and laws and procedures, consumer protection and other laws as applicable to the business.
- Implements the Anti-Money Laundering program of the organization.
- Develops and puts in place sound KYC/KYB frameworks and ensure ongoing monitoring and review thereof.
- Assists with issues escalations to the Head of Legal and GRC.
- Recommends further due diligence where required.
- Works closely with the other teams in overseeing AML compliance procedures and advises on anti-money laundering queries.
- Review account with red flags and assess the need to apply the necessary actions.
- Ensures that operational processes are compliant, sufficient, and documented.
What we expect from you
- Graduated from a 4-year business, accounting, law or similar course from a reputable institution
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience relative to Regulatory and AML Compliance and/or system audit, in the Banking/Financial Services Industry. Experience from Fintech industry is a plus.
- Strong knowledge in local regulatory requirements of the regulators in Poland
- Anti-Money Laundering certifications is desirable.
- Proven experience working with teams or organization during a regulatory audit is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills, ability to prioritize, manage multiple tasks, adhere to strict deadlines.
Join the Coins Team Now!
Meaningful Collaborations - The successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other relevant teams to carry out implementations that will improve and create an impact on customer experience.
Scalable Growth - Be part of a fast-growing organization with the vision to expand its territories outside APAC which will provide opportunities for career advancement.
A Space For Bright Ideas - Let your bright ideas be converted into meaningful changes! Coins culture welcomes new ideas backed up by data to create an impact.