HR Coordinator (12 Month FTC - Maternity Cover)
IoT technology is transforming our world – Eseye empowers businesses to embrace IoT without limits. We deliver innovative IoT cellular connectivity solutions that help our customers drive business value, deploy differentiated experiences, and disrupt their markets. Supported by a powerful partner ecosystem, we seamlessly connect devices across 190 countries, agnostic to over 700 available global networks. We do this by using disruptive technologies and services aimed at reducing the complexity around cellular connection management, providing ubiquitous connectivity services from device to cloud.
The HR Co-ordinator is responsible for the provision of a proactive support/co-ordination service for all HR related activities. The role involves owning processes at varying stages of the employment life cycle including some elements of recruitment, new starter administration, new employee onboarding and changes to employee terms and conditions, whilst continuously looking to enhance and improve processes. The HR Co-ordinator also acts as a first point of contact for employees with low level HR related queries, such as annual leave, payroll, company policies, learning & development etc.
We currently operate a Hybrid Working policy which requires all employees to be in the office a minimum of 2 days per week, however, this role will sometimes require office attendance on other days, according to business need.
· HR Administration including:
- Offer Letters and Employment Agreements;
- Probation Letters;
- Salary Letters or other changes to terms and conditions;
- Performance Review administration;
- Leavers’ documentation;
- IR35 Status Determination Statements for Contractors.
· End to end management of employee HR records and data:
- Set up of New Employees and uploading all pre-employment documents and information accurately;
- Processing leavers;
- Holiday and Leave management;
- Monitoring Sickness and other absence;
- Updating Employee Information and uploading ongoing employee documentation;
- Producing HR reports including headcount, salary and other ad hoc reports as required.
· Tracking all new Joiner onboarding documentation and ensuring completion of mandatory induction training.
· Calculating annual leave entitlements or leave balance to be paid/deducted for leavers.
· Professional reference and 5 year background checking.
· Supporting the monthly payroll process.
· Updating HR policies and job descriptions.
· Attending performance improvement or disciplinary meetings and taking accurate minutes.
· Supporting the Talent Acquisition Manager in arranging interviews, screening CV’s or conducting telephone screening.
· Assisting with organising and scheduling external or internal training courses;
· First point of contact for internal and external HR queries, forwarding to SVP Human Resources where appropriate.
· Supporting the SVP Human Resources with ad hoc projects.
· Maintaining strict confidentiality at all times.
· Degree level education;
· Proven previous experience as an HR administrator, Assistant, Co-ordinator or similar role;
· High level of attention to detail and accuracy;
· Motivated to pursue a career in HR and keen to learn new skills;
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
· Strong numeracy skills;
· Strong MS Office skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Previous experience with HR systems;
· Well organised and ability to prioritise;
· Team player who thrives on collaboration and providing support to colleagues;
· Analytical thinker and a problem-solving attitude, willing to take initiative and suggest ways to improve processes;
· Familiarity with MS SharePoint and MS Teams preferred;
· CIPD qualification or working towards would be an advantage.
Competitive salary package and excellent career development opportunities