Senior Digital Marketing Executive
IoT technology is transforming our world – Eseye empowers businesses to embrace IoT without limits. We deliver innovative IoT cellular connectivity solutions that help our customers drive business value, deploy differentiated experiences, and disrupt their markets. Supported by a powerful partner ecosystem, we seamlessly connect devices across 190 countries, agnostic to over 700 available global networks. We do this by using disruptive technologies and services aimed at reducing the complexity around cellular connection management, providing ubiquitous connectivity services from device to cloud.
Are you an digital marketing professional who is motivated by delivering results and has a keen interest in refining SEO and paid search strategies? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment where creativity collaborates seamlessly with data-driven insights?
If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you to play a pivotal role in the growth of a technology scale-up that is revolutionising IoT device connectivity worldwide, opening doors to new business models, innovation, and industry disruption.
We are looking for a skilled SEO and PPC specialist for this new role, where you will be transitioning ownership of paid media and SEO activities from an agency to in-house and helping to shape the ongoing digital marketing strategy. This is the perfect role for a hands-on, data-driven digital marketer who has an inquisitive nature and craves autonomy and a sense of ownership.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will support sales growth targets through your SEO and paid media knowledge. Ideally, you'll have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in SEO and PPC Management with strong knowledge of Google Ads, Bing Ads and LinkedIn Ads, and you'll possess a proven track record of managing successful SEO and PPC campaigns focusing on CPA and CRO.
Day-to-day, you will be creating, analysing, optimising, testing, and reporting on compelling campaigns, writing high-quality copy, creating engaging visual content, and oversee the effective moderation of comments on activity. You'll manage the delivery of the website content strategy, paid media budget and pacing to ensure efficient use of available resources.
. Design, execute and maintain a range of results focussed PPC, display and paid social media campaigns
· Drive growth in traffic and conversions across paid channels
· Continually make recommendations for future growth and ensure best practice is followed across all paid activity, including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click and audience optimisation
· Write and optimise ad copy
· Work with content and comms team to ensure creative assets work for the intended format and audience
· Formulate and implement multi-variant testing programme for continual campaign optimisation
· Gather insight and industry trends to inform the wider digital content strategy
· Manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
· Implement and maintain conversion tracking to measure the success of campaigns
· KPI reporting, including insights and analysis
· Identify new paid platforms and outline their potential
· Complete technical audits to identify issues that may be blocking search engines from crawling and indexing content, and provide clear and concise recommendations for resolving these issues.
· Implement technical SEO recommendations that follow best practices and are up to date with modern web technologies
· Collaborate with the content team to write and develop original SEO-friendly content that resonates with our target audience and aligns with industry best practices.
· Optimize website content, meta tags, and structure for improved search engine rankings
· Conduct keyword research, competitor analysis, and on-page/off-page optimisation to maximize organic search performance.
· Strong creative written and communication skills
· Highly organised with an acute attention to detail
· Hands-on experience managing and optimising paid social & PPC activity across Google, Microsoft Ads, and LinkedIn (B2B preferred)
· Up-to-date knowledge of Paid Media best practice
· Strong knowledge of building and optimising landing pages (e.g. Unbounce)
· Ability to analyse data and translate into action
· A test-and-learn attitude is a must
· Experienced with spend & budget tracking and reporting
· Google Ads and/or Microsoft Ads certification
· GA4 experience
· Experience in executing campaigns within other digital channels would be beneficial
· Marketing (or relevant) undergraduate degree, and/or work experience in lieu of this
· Agency background would be a benefit to this role
Competitive salary package and excellent career development opportunities