DevOps Engineer (Mid/Sr)
Posted on Friday, September 1, 2023
We are looking for
- someone with a passion for User Interface and can-do attitude to build, maintain, and monitor automated cloud computing infrastructure for various JULO applications and services.
- Analyze and systematically approach requirements and bugs reported, always coming up with practical short term and long term solutions that minimize complexity and maximize value.
- Design and build software infrastructure using open source software or cloud services to allow transporting massive data inflow smoothly and making it available for machine learning based underwriting and business intelligence.
- Develop and setup software and tool chains that will help end to end evolution and scaling of JULO products.
- Passionate about automation and follow ‘Infrastructure as Code’
- Include security, maintainability, reusability, and testability when developing software solutions and code reviewing.
- Factor Linux/Unix OS system internals, data storage, computing resources, microservices in the produced software architecture.
- Identify things that can go wrong early but also investigate bugs reported in production.
- Apply and tailor software development concepts and best practices.
- Work well and closely with
- The Product team
- Backend Engineers
- QA engineers
- Marketing team
- Min 2 years of backend software development and 1 year cloud infrastructure experience and teams.
- Practical problem solver, highly analytical, great team player, have excellent work ethic, and have strong security ethics.
- Can communicate clearly, timely, and professionally:
- With technical and non-technical users,
- With leadership roles and individual contributors
- In English and Indonesian.
- Expert in multi-tasking, both in planning, executing, and managing projects thoroughly in issue tracking tools.
- Have working experience in developing, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting system-level scripts in Python or Bash.
- Highly skilled in all kinds of infrastructure tools that turns source code in a text file to infrastructure resources in production, including but not limited to: linux, git, ansible, docker, kubernetes, alibaba cloud.
- Experience in database management, be it RDBMS, NoSQL, in-memory data storage, or big data infrastructure.
- Highly skilled in working on Linux-based OS and open source IDE.