JULO (www.julo.co.id) is a digital lending company that is revolutionizing access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. The Company has developed digital data-driven credit underwriting and risk assessment platform to process consumer loan applications and determine their creditworthiness using its mobile app.
JULO is based in Jakarta and is backed by leading venture capital firms in Indonesia and Singapore. The company is now processing applications from all over Indonesia and is about to enter a hyper-growth period.
We are looking for a one of a kind Finance Specialist to join our fast-growing team.
Roles & Responsibility:
- Reconciling Bank transactions
- Maintaining Bank balance sheets, financial records and spreadsheets in daily basis
- Processing invoices
- Preparing documents related to the Bank and others
- Liaise with Bank related to Banking activity
- Manage company Bank statements
- Processing payments
- Experienced with internet Banking
- Handle and manage Pettycash
- Jurnal entry to accounting system
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- Assist the Finance Manager to produce Cashflow & Projection
- Supporting the Finance Manager and management with projects and task when required
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Has at least 5 years experiences in Finance especially treasuries
- English proficiency is required (oral and written)
- Preferably from Lending or Fintech Companies
- Able to work under pressure, fast-learner, multi-tasking, in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Exceptional CAN-DO ATTITUDE
- Ready to join immediately