IT, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
- Engage broadly with stakeholder teams to structure and prioritize business problems where insights can have the biggest impact.
- Partner with business team leaders to frame, shape and execute on the critical insights for business decisions.
- Act as a consultant to the internal team to deliver a recommendation or insight to the internal team based on data (business team, collection, product etc)
- Develop deep understanding of JULO’s loan products
- Use past loan data to optimize our approval criteria, loan limit size, interest rate, and other relevant metrics
- Use past collections data to find opportunities to optimize our collections strategy
- Design, implement, and monitor marketing, operations and collections experiments
- Make data driven recommendations and monitor performance based on recommendations
- Work closely with stakeholders and help with creation of reports, dashboards, and monitoring tools
- 2-4 years professional experience in an analytical role at a technology company
- Bachelor's degree in any field which requires logically creative thinking
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills including ability to independently drive analysis concluding with rationalized recommendations
- Ability to see metrics in the context of the business as a whole
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple request / projects simultaneously
- Logical and capable of structuring and hypothesising problems, and able to provide solutions and validate with data-driven approaches.
- Critical and system thinker, able to manage a high degree of complexity and to distill information into simple messages, able to think both strategically as well as to effectively develop key business processes
- Passion for using data and analytics to drive business value
- Proficiency in Excel
- Having knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience with R or Python is a plus
- Strong communications skills
- Interest in fintech and high level of curiosity