Quality Assurance Engineer
Posted on Monday, October 30, 2023
- Manually identify and report bugs early.
- Fully understand all of product requirements and technical implementations of all of JULO’s apps, services, and tools.
- Report bugs clearly with all the relevant information to make it easier to fix.
- Maintain test cases such that they have good test coverage, informative, and easy to execute.
- Analyze and systematically approach bugs reported, always coming up with practical short term and long term process improvements to avoid them.
- Creating test case, execute it then do the regression.
- Identify things that can go wrong early but also quick to investigate bugs reported in production.
- Work closely with other JULO engineers, products, data scientists, operations.
- Pay attention to detail, expect high quality, and care about user experience.
- Have deep knowledge on web services and mobile applications.
- Great team player, have excellent work ethics, and have solid technical communication skills (Indonesian and English)
- Meticulous in following processes and highly organized.
- Fast adapt, fast learner.
- Have experience in all kinds of development, testing, and deployment tools.
- Experience in agile development process and applications such as Trello and JIRA.
- Engineering/Computer/IT degree with 3 years of diverse software development experience and teams.
Nice to have:
- Have some experience in coding, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting with a programming language, especially in Python.
- Have good knowledge automated test, including writing test script.
- Have deep knowledge on CI/CD, including the tools and the implementation.