Quality Assurance Customer Services
You will be maintaining the service quality of the customer service team by analysing their performance and provide coaching and feedbacks. Your goal is to achieve an excellent level of customer satisfaction when they are dealing with our officers.
- Min Diploma degree from any major.
- Min 1 year experience as a Quality Assurance Customer Service from Banking/Fintech Industry.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced work environment.
- Service mindset and Customer driven.
- Familiar with Contact Center, Zendesk, CRM and other social media.
- Observe the sampling data, in order to assess the Customer Service problem-solving quality based on the QA Scorecard methodology.
- Observe JULO’s bad rating based on Customer feedback to find any service gaps and improvement opportunities (either from people, process or system).
- Conduct mystery call/mystery chat/live observe/recording to review agent quality.
- Achieve zero complaint from our Customers.
- Reducing findings (tardiness/inaccuracies) from Customer Service team.
- Ensuring Customer Service’s job performance based by Evaluating based on data and provide recommend action to correct. This includes ensuring that the Customer Service officers are up to date with policies and SOP,
- Provide regular feedback and calibration to Customer Service to ensure their service level and quality