South Jakarta, South Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2023
Skills Required for a Product Designer Job
- A bachelor's degree in design, computer science, or a related field is required.
- Work experience as a UI/UX designer or in a related role is required (min 2-3 years).
- Portfolio of work in UI/UX design for mobile or web platforms.
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch, Figma, iOS, Android, Adobe Creative Suite, and other software.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently
- Good english verbal and written communication abilities
- Great time administration
- Good teamwork attitude
Product Designer Job Responsibilities
- Collect and evaluate user requirements with the help of product managers, engineers & UX researchers.
- Use storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps to illustrate design concepts.
- Good experience working with design systems & guidelines
- Create UI mockups and prototypes that clearly show how the product work and look.
- Rough draughts should be prepared and presented to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and resolve UX issues.
- Make layout changes based on user feedback. Follow font, color, and design style guidelines.
Day-to-day Responsibilities of a Product Designer
- Examine previous design feedback and briefs for new projects, and collaborate with the team and other stake holders.
- Investigate various topics, from the web or mobile usage analytics to trend spotting. Examine what works and what doesn't with the users. Every piece of information that can aid in improving the product is critical.
- Can analyze questionnaire responses, field studies, interviews, and so on. They are in charge of figuring out how to understand the users.
- Use the insights as input for design decisions.
- Create the user experience and interface with the user's needs in mind.
- Conduct observational research by observing the interactions of sample users with the product. (Nice to have)
- Attend design and business strategy meetings and presentations.