Senior Data Engineer
Posted on Sunday, November 12, 2023
Roles and Responsibilities:
- As part of the analytics team you will design, develop and implement data products and tools together for our business analysts and data scientists.
- You will be responsible for the reliability, scalability, and usability of all of our all of our data elements, whether in databases or in raw form.
- You will maintain and manage data storage, workflows and pipelines and work closely with our backend engineers to put these solutions into production.
- Automate manual processes, optimize data delivery, re-design infrastructure for greater scalability
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and other technologies.
- You research new technologies and solutions in the realm of data analytics and data science that can increase the performance, reliability and quality of our data assets.
- You will collaborate with internal teams (engineering, analytics, and operations) to bring our products from design to delivery
You should have:
- Exceptional CAN-DO ATTITUDE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar advanced degree
- 3+ years working experience developing ETL solutions, data workflows, pipelines and products in
- Python, R, Scala or equivalent
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development
- Solid communication skills (Bahasa Indonesia and English)
- Attention to detail and high-quality standards
- You are resourceful, flexible and self-motivated to explore new technologies to solve the problem at hand
- Able to write basic to advanced SQL queries
- Familiar with launching and managing in at least one of the major cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure or AliCloud)
Nice-to-have experience in any of the following:
- Knowledge about machine learning and the python data stack: Numpy, Pandas, Scipy, Scikit-learn etc.
- Stream and batch processing
- Familiar with other data technologies: e.g. Airflow, Spark, Elastic Search, Kafka, PubSub
- Master’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science