Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
We are looking for:
- someone with a passion for User Interface and can-do attitude to work closely with various teams within JULO to provide customers and agents clear and simple web apps.
- Determine project requirements, constraints, dependencies, success criteria, and timeline
- Gathering project needs from partner, translating them into stakeholders-ready requirements
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to achieve organisation & amp; project objectives
- Execute Project Control function, BC verification: cost components, cash flow plan, & financial threshold
- Monitoring follow-up records at Project Control
- Provide on-going service consultation support for existing key accounts and ensure customer success
- Track and report project performance based on predefined metrics
- Play a significant role in ensuring testing deliverables against project requirements, ensuring bug-free and smooth Go Live
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation Report and escalate to the stakeholders as needed
- Having work experience 1 years (open for fresh graduation with engineering or accounting background)
- Undergraduate from reputable university
- Excellence in teamwork, communication, and customer focus.
- Excellent in analytical, problem solving and presentations skill.
- Excellent knowledge in Data Management, Data Analysis, Reporting, and Microsoft Excel
- Strong written, verbal communication, presentation, and management skills (both English and Bahasa)
- Strong spreadsheet and analysis skills
- Experience in project handling
- Understand the project life cycle of a software digital nature preferred
- Competent with any project management tools for timeline planning and tracking