JULO (www.julo.co.id) is a digital lending company that is revolutionizing access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. As a champion of financial inclusion, JULO is committed to improving the livelihood of Indonesians across the country. We want the best for our customers, and believe strongly in responsible and ethical lending.
JULO is officially licensed by OJK, based in Jakarta and is backed by leading venture capital firms in Indonesia and Singapore. The company is now processing applications from all over Indonesia and is about to enter a hyper-growth period.
We are looking for a highly motivated Growth Analyst to achieve our growth ambition.
- Bachelor's degree in any field emphasizing logical and creative thinking.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in project management, marketing, or analytics.
- Strong problem-solving skills with a proactive attitude; ability to independently drive analysis and project execution.
- Proficient in Excel; SQL skills are a plus.
- Interested in fintech industries and keen to acquire new skills.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa
- Oversee the management of CRM tools (MoEngage, WhatsApp, and other new channels) from planning through execution to performance evaluation.
- Formulate and execute strategies to develop sales ops channels, aiming to elevate productivity and channel impact.
- Engage with cross-functional stakeholders (product, tech, marketing, data) to brainstorm and launch tools that enhance JULO’s adoption rate while optimizing internal processes.
- Actively engage in experimental initiatives to increase engagement rates, decrease churn, and achieve other performance objectives.
- Offer data-driven recommendations and closely monitor performance outcomes based on these suggestions.