JULO (www.julo.co.id) is a digital lending company that is revolutionizing access to financial products for millions of emerging consumers in Indonesia. JULO is officially licensed by OJK, based in Jakarta and is backed by leading venture capital firms in Indonesia and Singapore. We are looking for a highly motivated Growth Analyst to achieve our growth ambition.
- At least 2 years of working experiences in analytics relate fields.
- Preferably has an experience in Banking or Fintech industry
- Experience in using SQL.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills including ability independently drive analysis concluding with rationalized recommendations.
- Project management & Process improvement
- Bachelor's degree in any field which requires logically creative thinking.
- Ability to work well with colleagues across different functions.
- Good business acumen.
- Interest in fintech and high level of curiosity.
- Fluency in both written and spoken in English and Bahasa.
- Work together closely with ops collections team to understand the pain points in day to day business process, make improvement
- Have sound and logical thought process for problem solving
- Understand and analyse current business processes and product capability, come up with plans of improvements, working together with data, product, business team
- Help to detect bugs/blockers in tools/processes on collections process
- Help to streamline processes/documentations in collections
- Create end to end monitoring tools/dashboard to make sure ops collections, internal and external tools performing at its best day in day out
- Understand how internal and external tools work, make sure it is being exploited to its maximum potential
- Good skill in data analysis, creating decks for findings and present it to managerial level
- Have prior experience in risk/collections