Jr. Lead Software Test Engineer (QA)
Posted on Sunday, February 11, 2024
- Practical problem solver, highly analytical, great team player, have excellent work ethic, and have strong care in ensuring product quality as a team.
- Excellent communication with various people (verbal and written)
- Clearly, timely, and professionally
- With technical and non-technical users,
- With leadership roles and individual contributors
- In English and Indonesian.
- Expert in multi-tasking, both in planning, executing, testing thoroughly in issue tracking tools, such as Atlassian and Google Workspace products.
- Have experience in working with a team of developers and PMs at various levels.
- Has successfully led and grown a team of engineers in a tech startup for more than 1 year.
- Has successfully been an engineer hands-on testing large scale applications for more than 5 years.
- Has technical expertise and passion for:
- Applying the Agile practice, the shift-left mindset, and SDLC understanding
- Understanding business domains and finding and reporting flaws and bugs
- Coding and scripting for automating tests, such as Python or Bash
- Using testing technologies on the DB/SQL, API, web browsers, and mobile devices
- Using tools for testing in various levels in the Test Pyramid
- Linux computing fundamentals, especially Ubuntu
- Has Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science or related field.
- To make sure QA within the Tribe are following the process and are streamlined with Squad activities as well.
- Planning and assigning appropriate tasks for resources under his/her leadership to ensure the team provides accurate time estimation, monitor progress, and ensure completion and delivery on time.
- Make necessary changes and trade-offs with tribe members along the way to meet the required scope and delivery time.
- Make sure team members are successful in testing, verification, and bug finding activities.
- Follow up for initiatives introduced by QA Lead ,among QA teams that are followed and streamlined.
- Provide support to team members for blockers/concerns and raise it to concerned leads for proper action to be taken.
- Leading scrum events as PIC of QA and raise , negotiate on team’s behalf.
- Involved in testing up to some percentage to help the team reach the estimated timeline.
- Bringing up suggestions to improve the time efficiency for testing and performance.
- Working closely with QA lead and making sure the entire process is followed without compromising on quality.