About the Role
Our Company is looking for achievement-oriented individuals to be our Area Sales Manager. You’ll be part of our ever-growing Sales Team and generally be responsible for the complete sales cycle in their respective area with an aim to maximizing revenue.
- Responsible for achieving targets of their area through sharp acquisition strategy and vigorous monitoring of sales process and performance (run rate, conversion rate, promotion approval, etc)
- Responsible to define the manpower needed along with the manpower acquisition strategy to achieve regional target
- Responsible for maintaining valid and reliable reports of their area to be submitted daily, weekly, and monthly to Regional Sales Manager and other stakeholders
- Responsible for ensuring Team Leader under their supervision has plans for achieving area targets and for their team development
- Analyze market within their regional that will affect the customer and manpower acquisition strategy
- Work closely with various stakeholders, including back-office and support team, to collaborate regarding the strategic and administrative needs of their region in order to function properly
- At least 5-8 years experience as Area Sales Manager
- Proven experience in managing high density team in a geographically dispersed area.
- Have a strong leadership and customer & target oriented.
- Has the experience and knowledge about retail sales process; data analysis; and understanding in sales and marketing strategy.
- Discipline, honest, professional and proactive.
- Willing to be relocated anywhere and at anytime.
- Excellent business and risk acumen with pragmatic approach.