Partnership Support - Logistics & Assessment
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Daily handling the claims operations, and ensuring that they are processed within specific TAT.
- Reviews claim cases to determine validity and verification of coverage.
- Daily handling the shipments to meet SLA.
- Assisting with the management in day-to-day coordination of operational activities and administrative tasks include preparing documents, packing and checking overall.
- Engage with Vendors on the technical reports, quotations & invoices for devices that were sent for repair.
- Manage claims queries/complaints via phone, email & chat as tier 2.
- Monitor claim dashboard.
- Works closely with vendors to proactively communicate and ensure all service level agreements are consistently met.
- Any Gender and age are welcome.
- Bachelor Degrees in any field are welcome.
- 1-2 years experience in data entry or insurance business is an advantage.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Good at service mind and communication skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and detail oriented.
- Able to start work immediately will be considered as an advantage.