Sunday is a fully-integrated sales and services Insurtech headquartered in Thailand that uses artificial intelligence and digital platforms to offer personalized insurance products and services that suit all types of individual and business risks. Here to reinvent the entire insurance value chain, the company offers its end-to-end solutions via its partners and proprietary distribution channels.
Why take a chance with us? We are a warm family of results-driven professionals who know how to have fun too!
Join us to work with a global team of leading talents in software engineering, big data and insurance as we embark on a mission to reinvent the insurance technology space and start seeing your work transform markets across Asia and the world.
As a Business Analyst each day, you'll be…
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders to gather and prepare requirements including business and system related to third party provider administration platforms.
- Consolidate, analyze requirements and prepare a timeline for development.
- Assist in creating and managing feature prioritisations, pipeline and roadmap.
- Work closely with the Product Owner, Users, Software Engineer and Data as well as Leadership team, when aligning on requirements during the design and development phase.
- Lead and coordinate with all parties to ensure UAT testing runs smoothly and successfully. Analyze results from feature releases.
- Provide training to users in case of commencing the new system module.
- Draf, update and manage versioning of the overall technical blueprint of our platform.
- Performing other assignments were requested by the supervisor.
What we would like you to have...
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information System, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 5 years experience as Business Analyst, System Analyst, Product or Project Management.
- Good in English speaking and writing.
- Having handled insurance products is a big plus
- Strong analytical and proven ability to quickly understand complex business and systems and provide a suited solution for clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with diverse people such as users, developers, quality assurances, subject matter experts, and architects.