Partnership Activation Associate (Dealerships)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Friday, March 24, 2023
- Regularly visit Partners’s dealers and garages to be recruited into the Sunday panel in order to drive insurance premium sales and acquisition of new and used cars.
- Develop and maintain relationships with dealers and garages to ensure good customer service is provided to Sunday Customers.
- Support and provide needed information to dealers and garages when required.
- Coordinate with customer services, product owners and partner-insurers to implement training actions and regular field coaching to dealers and garages.
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field
- Experience as a Sales support and/or Sales.
- Tech savvy, able to coach and teach how to use the platform fluently.
- Ability to travel to different branches using a personal car. The gas allowance will be provided.
- Excellent presentation, influencing, coaching, and problem solving skills.
- Service-oriented, good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and collaborate well in a team.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English.