Senior Partnership Activation Associate
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, July 4, 2023
- You will identify organizations who are strategically well-positioned to accelerate Sunday Ins’s growth
- You will develop strong, long-term and short-term partnerships with relevant parties at these companies.
- You will take primary responsibility for the execution and integration of new partnerships.
- You will close partnership agreements while properly balancing company goals, speed, and economic potential.
- You will identify potential channel partners across a variety of clusters, segmented by industry, geography, and specific area of expertise.
- You will collaborate with the executive team to build and maintain a pipeline of relationships with potential partners, taking responsibility for the relationship throughout all stages.
- You will evaluate the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships.
- You will track, report, and optimize the performance of partnerships, including identifying issues as they arise, assessing possible solutions, and executing those solutions.
- You will collaborate with designers, marketers, and other relevant team members to make exceptional partnership collateral.
- 3 - 5 years work experience and interpersonal skills, You must have the ability to identify, meet, and build relationships with key stakeholders at companies strategically positioned to accelerate Sunday Ins’s growth.
- 2 - 3 years work experience in life or non-life insurance is an advantage.
- Ability to identify and form relationships with relevant decision makers at candidate channel partner organizations.
- Having a successful history in closing partnership deals or developing partnerships projects to monetization is an advantage.
- Perform, evaluate, and communicate thorough quality assurance at every stage of partnership development
- Desire to learn and grow as a professional everyday
- An exceptional understanding of organizational structures, priorities, and areas of expertise.
- Creative and analytical mindset, Outstanding ability to envision, clearly define, and execute channel partnership opportunities that are mutually beneficial on a long-term basis.
- Experience facilitating partnerships across multiple industries is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- In addition to the above, you must be passionate about new technologies, digital innovation, learning and partying