Unit Head of Credit Control
PT Sunday Insurance Indonesia has over 20 years of insurance presence in Indonesia. Our business started back in 1988 as a local general insurer known as PT Asuransi Hastin Utama before changing its name to PT Asuransi Aegis Indonesia in 2001. The company was then acquired by KSK Group Berhad (then known as Kurnia Asia Berhad) in 2007 and was renamed to PT Kurnia Insurance Indonesia. In June 2012, we adopted our present name as a part of its group-wide rebranding exercise.
We are headquartered in Jakarta and have a well-established presence throughout the country. We are well-supported by strategically-situated branches and have a growing agency network of almost 400 agents. We offer a comprehensive range of general insurance products catering to the needs of both individuals and businesses alike. Sunday Insurance is currently growing strong and constantly improving our services and processes to better serve our customers. We are currently looking for highly motivated people to become part of our exciting and focused team.
To address the issues of overdue premiums timely and avoid the building up of uncollected / bad debt accounts, and to ensure the outstanding premiums that are already due are collected timely, in order to support organization cash flow.
- Follow up Outstanding Premium Agent & Broker
- Input premium & settlement voucher
- Clearing suspend accounts
- Process the auto payment commission
- Auto cancel premium PPW (Premium Payment Warranty) more than 60 days
- Sending SOA (Statement of Account) and billing to agents / brokers via email / telephone / whatsapp
- Submit cancel PPW to underwriting team for outstanding aging above 60 days
- Create commission vouchers for the payment process
- Perform reconciliation with agents / brokers
- Meeting outstanding with marketing every month
Education & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree S-1 in Accounting Major or equivalent
- Have min 5 years in related Credit Control field would be an advantage
- Advance in MS Office (Excel & Word)
- Attention to detail
- Customer service excellence, good in communication and negotiations skills.
- High discipline