QA - Outbound
Posted on Saturday, September 9, 2023
QA - Outbound
If you want to help shape the future of insurance technology in Asia. – WE WANT YOU!
Everyday you will..
- Conduct audit on call/chat recorded files for outbound call center team in order to improve sales efficiency. And to align with company guidelines and OIC regulations.
- Track and analyze root cause to identify area of improvement.
- Prepare and present a performance report or related report to Outbound Lead.
- Design and develop call/chat scripts and guideline to ensure work quality and standard of the outbound team.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in any field.
- Capable to use Google G-suit (Doc, Sheet, Slide).
- Experience telesales QA or audit at least 6 months to 1 year.
- Experience in Telesales or/and Telesales Training/Coaching will be an advantage.
- Having insurance knowledge or working in an insurance company will be an advantage.
- Have a good attitude towards assigned work.
- Have good human relations Enthusiastic and able to work under pressure.
- Possesses the ability to think critically, analytically, and work in detail.
- Salary package with incentive structure.
- Social Securit.
- Annual Performance Bonus and increment.
- Group Insurance : OPD, IPD and Dental/Optical covered.
- 15 days of paid vacation leave and leave day according to labor law.
- Provident Fund 3-15% (By Choice).
- Free lunch on Monday & Tuesday at office.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) 2,000 THB per month (By Choice).
- Company Parties and activity occasionally.