Corporate Finance Analyst
IT, Accounting & Finance
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
- Reporting to the Group Chief Financial Officer, the Corporate Finance Analyst will play an instrumental role in supporting Sunday’s financial and strategic initiatives in the region.
- Contribute to group corporate actions including fundraisings, M&A, and partnerships.
- Prepare detailed financial models and perform financial analysis and valuations (e.g., DCF, multiples-based, pro forma analysis).
- Support budgeting, financial planning, and reporting at both the regional and local levels.
- Identify, track and analyze KPIs and OKRs; extracting insights and translating them into recommended strategic actions.
- Conduct industry and competitor analysis; evaluate key industry themes and trends.
- Prepare presentations and other materials for internal and external consumption, including for senior management, the board of directors, prospective investors/partners, industry conferences, etc.
- Perform other ad-hoc projects and assignments as required.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Finance, Accounting, Economics or any analytical discipline from a top-tier university.
- 1 - 2 years of investment banking, private equity, venture capital, or management consulting experience preferred; will consider candidates from other fields with demonstrated quantitative, problem solving, and project management experience. Top performing new graduates are welcome.
- Proficient in financial modeling, corporate finance, and accounting.
- Experience in the insurance and / or technology industries would be beneficial but not required.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; exceptional attention to detail and commitment to highest quality deliverables.
- Excellent team player, naturally curious, strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, highly-driven, proactive, and ability to be independent / self-guided on a day-to-day basis; be comfortable working in a high-performing, multi-cultural and close-knit regional team (this is not a 9-5 job and will require highly ambitious and dedicated team players to succeed in the role).
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills; outstanding command of both written and spoken Thai and English (Bahasa Indonesia would be a plus but not required).
- Highest standards of integrity and ethics.