Senior System and Data Specialist
Posted on Friday, October 6, 2023
- Specialize in a programming language (Python, etc.) to improve and help the business grow quickly by automating the task.
- Specialize in Data Mining (If proficient in DB2 is a plus) or data query to support business data analysis.
- Specialize in processing requests and various problems through the IT Ticketing system.
- Experience in Agile or application development framework.
- Specialize in collaborating with other teams for developing solutions and/or troubleshoot.
- Specialize in Identity, investigating, logging, and fixing any bugs/issues reported.
- Specialize in developing/building user/system manuals as required.
- Specialize in participating in various kinds of IT application testing cycle.
- Provide technical training to users.
Your will need to…
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, IT Engineer or related fields.
- At least 3+ years of experience in application/software development.
- Having a background in Insurance Industry is a plus.
- Good technical knowledge and experience in Java & Web application development with an international standard framework.
- Good knowledge of debugging and troubleshooting techniques.
- Basic knowledge of Database design, SQL, stored procedure, DB trigger, etc.
- Basic knowledge of source code control and change/release management.
- Basic knowledge of DevOps (can implement CI/CD Pipeline).
- Having a good command of English.