Tarfin is Turkey’s fastest growing fintech company with an inspiring mission to support the agricultural economy. We are backed by the world’s largest fintech and agricultural VC funds in our quest to bring digitized solutions to millions of farmers across Turkey and the Eastern Europe.
At Tarfin you’d be pursuing some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects at the juncture of fintech and a 70billion+ USD production industry. We take pride in our inclusive work environment where you’d be collaborating with some of the most talented people in our industry.
Tarfin is seeking a Product Manager to lead the development of our tech assets currently in use in Turkey and Romania.
What’s the role?
Tarfin is looking to hire a Product Manager to own and develop its client-facing mobile app. The PM will be responsible for identifying our clients’ unmet needs, problems & opportunities, building the product roadmap, and lead teams from ideation of new features and services through to launch and a strong contribution to the value provided by Tarfin.
- Own and develop Tarfin’s main customer-facing product
- Collaborate with designers, conduct market research, review internal data and assess farmer insights to identify unmet needs, product gaps
- Prioritize and manage development of new products, solutions, platform features while working closely with development, data, sales, marketing, finance and ops teams
- Be fully responsible for defining and meeting KPIs
- Design and use tests for quick learning and constant improvement of products
Things we look for:
- 4 + years of product management or business unit management experience
- Must have launched a product, business, service from concept to final customer adoption
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; a data-driven decision maker
- Technical competence - you don’t need to be able to code, but you should have the basic backend/frontend and statistics concepts in place to work effectively with the engineering teams
- Excellent communication skills at every level, within teams, within the company, to users, to press, to the board